Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH)
COSHH, known generally as substances that are classified as “toxic, harmful, corrosive or Irritant” under the classification, labelling and packaging regulations.
The COSHH online training course consists of 10 modules.
- 1. Introducing COSHH
- 2. Types of different hazards
- 3. Exposure type
- 4. Regulations and approved labelling
- 5. Assessing the COSHH risks
- 6. Risk assessment process
- 7. Exposure controls
- 8. Control methods of safety
- 9. Training and emergency planning
- 10. Course summary
- The course has been fully developed by industry professionals
- The course is accredited
- Full online course with no time limits, you can pause and re-start at your own convenience
- Full audio description
- Duration 125 minutes
- Download certificate on the same day
Course cost: £25.00 plus vat
Certification: Approved by IIRSM
You have 3 options as above.
Free trial: This will allow you to access the modules to have a look at the content.
Buy now: Click on the link to purchase the course, please note all courses are plus vat.
Below are some useful links to our online courses.