Height Safety Awareness CourseOur Height Safety Awareness training course covers employers and those in control of any work at height activity must make sure work is properly planned, supervised and carried out by competent person within the workplace.
The Hierarchy for Safe Work at HeightAvoid the Risk – Do not work at height
Prevent falls – By using the correct equipment for the job
Minimise the consequences of a fall – Take sufficient measures to prevent so far as is reasonably practicable any person falling a distance liable to cause injury.
Course aims and objectives
- What is work at height
- Understanding the work at height regulations
- Equipment type used for work at height
- Method statements
- Safe systems of work
- The powers of the health and safety inspector
- Hazards and risks associated with working at height
- Methods of inspection and recording procedures of equipment used for working at height
Certified 3 years through Apple Group, this evidence can be used as continuous professional development within your industry.
Open courses start from £65.00 per person plus vat.
Start from £450.00 per half day course up to 14 candidates, book two half day courses at a day rate of £600.00 , all costs are plus vat.