Ladder and Step Ladder Training CourseThis course is ideal for operatives and supervisors who require the knowledge to work safely with steps and ladders.
Under the work at height regulations 2005 all those who use steps or ladders at work must be trained on its use.
Course Aims and ObjectivesThe aims of this training course is to provide learners with a nationally recognised certification when using ladders and step ladders.
- Appreciation of the requirements of current legislation, for working at height
- BS-EN standards and classification
- Safe work at height procedures when using steps or ladders
- Hazards affecting the use of steps and ladders
- Risk assessment when working at height
- Equipment strengths
- Pre-use equipment checks
- The importance of storage
- Correct equipment disposal methods
- Practical demonstration, with class participation
Candidates will be expected to participate in a number of group activities, which includes a practical application.
Certified 3 years through Apple Group, this evidence can be used as continuous professional development within your industry. (CPD)
We can deliver the steps and ladder training course at anyone of our training locations in the UK.
If you would like the steps and ladder training course onsite, please contact us for more information.
For a more detailed quote on cost, group bookings, individual open courses or the steps and ladder train the trainer course please contact us.
Apple Group Training aim to beat any equivalent quote.