Ladder and Step Ladder use and Inspection Training CourseThis course is ideal for operatives and supervisors who require the knowledge to work safely with steps and ladders, inspect and maintain.
Under the work at height regulations 2005 all those who use steps or ladders at work must be trained on its use and inspection.
Course Aims and ObjectivesThe aims of this training course is to provide learners with a nationally recognised certification for inspection of ladders and step ladders enabling users to:
- Appreciation of the requirements of current legislation, for working at height
- BS-EN standards and classification
- Safe work at height procedures when using steps or ladders
- Hazards affecting the use of steps and ladders
- Risk assessment when working at height
- Equipment strengths
- Pre-use equipment checks
- Methods of inspection and recording procedures for your access equipment
- The importance of storage
- Correct equipment disposal methods
- Practical demonstration, with class participation
Candidates will be expected to participate in a number of group activities, which includes a practical application.
Certified 3 years through Apple Group, this evidence can be used as continuous professional development within your industry. (CPD)
We can provide the steps and ladder use and inspection training course for a fixed rate of £450.00 plus vat up to 10 candidates (£45.00 per person) all prices are plus vat.
You may combine the steps and ladder use and inspection training course with any other of our one day courses together on a rate of £750.00 over the 2 days plus vat, again up to 10 candidates, equivalent to (£35.00 per person per course) plus vat.
Train the trainer course; open course, price per candidate £495.00 plus vat, book up to 6 candidates on the same course for a fixed fee of £995.00 plus vat.
We also offer courses for one, two or three candidates, no matter what the class size, for more information on cost, please contact us for a quotation.
Please note this does not include the Emergency First Aid Awareness in the offer.