Ladder Training Level 1, 2 & 3The level 1, 2 & 3 ladder training course is ideal for those who use ladders as a means of access or a place of work at height when using fall restraint/arrest systems of safety.
Course Aims and Objectives
- Collective measures and the risk to others
- When it is safe or not safe to use PFPE designed for working at height
- How to inspect ladders and associated PPE
- Introduce the latest method of safety when working at height
- Appreciation of the requirements of UK legislation
- Understanding the difference between fall arrest, fall restraint
- The importance of correct anchorage
- The method of correct fitting, usage and inspection of fall protection equipment
- Securing leaning ladders, using fall protection equipment including the use of harness
- Appreciating the latest standards for roof safety and the hazards to be avoided
- Safe transfer method from a leaning ladder using fall protection equipment
- Self-rescue techniques from a leaning ladder
- Practical demonstration of equipment by all course candidates
3 years, this course is accredited by the CAI and CPD Standards. (Continuous professional development and the Confederation of aerial services)
We can provide this advanced Ladder Level 1, 2 & 3 training course for those that work at height when using ladders as a means of access or a work station at any one of our training venues in Leeds, Derby, London, Manchester , Glasgow and Birmingham., or if you can not come to us we have a portable training set up, and we shall come to you.
For more information on cost, group bookings, open courses or the Ladder training course Level 1, 2 & 3 Train the Trainer training course, please contact us.
We aim to beat any equivalent quote.
Level 3 Safety Kit
Apple Group Training and Consultancy specialise in all types of PPE that are suitable for this type of training.
Level 3 Safety Kit, please click on the link.
For information on training or PPE, please contact us