PPE inspection courseThis course has been designed for managers, supervisors and those who's work involves the inspection and record keeping of your PPE at work. This course is inline with the relevant current legislation.
Course aims and objectives
- What is the purpose of inspection
- Current legislation related to this course
- Who is responsible
- How often should we inspect our PPE
- How often should we record our findings
- BS and EN standards and testing
- Markings of your fall protection equipment
- Procedures of disposal of faulty PPE
- Types of PPE, including lanyards, fall arrest, harness
- Manufacturing guide lines
- Evaluation of your work at height safety kit
- Practical assessment
Accredited through Apple Group, you may use this certificate as evidence towards continuous professional development
If you would like the inspection of your PPE training course onsite, please contact us for more information.
For a more detailed quote on cost, group bookings, individual open courses, inspection of your PPE or a Train the Trainer course please contact us.
Apple Group Training aim to beat any equivalent quote.