Rescue from Height Training Course
Apple Group Training rescue from height training course is taught by experienced instructors with full knowledge and expertise of the height industry.
Under the work at height regulations 2005, provisions for rescue must be in place whenever you work at height, examples, mast, tower, flat roof structures, ladders, wind turbines, pitched roofs, any place at height where there is a risk of falling from or over the edge.
To provide delegates with the knowledge of height safety and rescue at height including the basic knowledge, requirements and skills to be able to rescue a person suspended or incapacitated at height.
- planning for work at height, including the potential dangers of suspension trauma in a harness
- Harness use and inspection
- Identify a safe access and egress, and system of work at height for a rescue
- Recognise the hazards and dangers whilst carrying out a rescue at height
- The importance of inspection, care and maintenance of rescue equipment
- Select, pre-use inspect, set up and use a rescue system that is suitable for the task
- Rescue a casualty suspended following a fall
- Rescue a casualty who is incapacitated at height from sudden sickness or injury
3 years, this course is accredited towards your CPD (Continuous professional development)
By the end of the rescue at height training course delegates will have learned the skills necessary to rescue a person at height.
If you would like the rescue from height training course onsite, please contact us for more information.
For a more detailed quote on cost, group bookings, individual open courses or rescue from height train the trainer course please contact us.
Apple Group Training aim to beat any equivalent quote.
Apple Group can provide this training at our training centre in Leeds or on site at your location.