RidgeGear RGH4 Harness
£109.20 + vat
The RidgeGear harness comes with front and rear D ring plus support belt and two adational side D rings.
The Ridgegear RGH4 harness combines the basic fall arrest with a detachable work positioning belt.
This comfortable harness is designed for operatives who spend a lot of time working at height.
The RGH4 harness is a “multi task” harness and which allows an operative to work safely at height.
- Fitted with a rear D and two side D rings mounted to the belt
- The wide belt adds comfort and provides lumbar support to the operative
- Belt is also fitted with three gear loops for carrying tools leaving the hands free thus maintaining the required three points of contact when climbing
- Good load bearing capacity, making this harness the ideal choice for the professional
- Fully adjustable
- Fitted with rip stitch indicators
- Fully detachable work positioning belt
For more information on use or training please contact us.