Construction Design Management
The Construction Design and Management Regulations 2015 cover the management of health, safety and welfare when carrying out projects on site. Whatever your role in the construction industry these regulations are in place to improve your health and safety on site.
The training course consists of 5 modules.
- Module 1. Legislation
- Module 2. CDM application and notification
- Module 3. Duty holders responsibility
- Module 4. Legal documentation
- Module 5. Example projects and summary
- The course has been fully developed by health and safety professionals
- The course is accredited
- Full online course with no time limits, you can pause and re-start at your own convenience
- Full audio description
- Duration 40 minutes
- Download certificate on the same day
Course cost: £25.00 plus vat
Certification: Approved by IIRSM
You have 3 options as above.
Free trial: This will allow you to access the modules to have a look at the content.
Buy now: Click on the link to purchase the course, please note all courses are plus vat.
Below are some useful links to our online courses.