Fire Marshal for Care Homes
The training course consists of 16 modules.
- Module 1. Chemistry of Fire
- Module 2. Common Causes of Fire
- Module 3. Basic Safety Features in Buildings
- Module 4. Introduction to Fire Extinguishers
- Module 5. What to do in Cases of Fire?
- Module 6. Fire Statistics
- Module 7. Current Fire Safety Legislation
- Module 8. Fire Risk Assessment
- Module 9. Preventative Measures
- Module 10. Safety Features within Buildings
- Module 11. Role of the Fire Marshal
- Module 12. Action on Fire Discovery
- Module 13. Fire Drills and Evacuation
- Module 14. Fire extinguishers
- Module 15. Pre-engagement action
- Module 16. Using a fire extinguisher
- The course has been fully developed by fire industry professionals
- The course is accredited
- Full online course with no time limits, you can pause and re-start at your own convenience
- Full audio description
- Download certificate on the same day
Course cost: £25.00 plus vat
Certification: Approved by ROSPA and CPD
You have 3 options as above.
Free trial: This will allow you to access the modules to have a look at the content.
Buy now: Click on the link to purchase the course, please note all courses are plus vat.
Below are some useful links to our online courses.