Emergency First Aid at Work and Home (Annual Refresher)
This online training course is ideal for those who want to keep up to date with there first aid at work responsibilities, the emergency first aid at work course will help to refresh the learner on some of the most common situations that you may encounter and the actions you may have to take to help those who are injured.
The course is ideal for those who work in the workplace, no matter what your working environment is.
The online training course consists of 16 modules.
- Module 1. What is first aid
- Module 2. Barriers, ABCDs and the recovery position
- Module 3. CPR and AEDs
- Module 4. Choking
- Module 5. Bleeding
- Module 6. Shock
- Module 7. Spinal injuries
- Module 8. Breaks
- Module 9. Head injuries
- Module 10. Sprains
- Module 11. Managing an incident and record keeping
- Module 12. Burns and scolds
- Module 13. Electric shock
- Module 14. Eye injuries
- Module 15. Anaphylaxis and diabetes
- Module 16. Heart attack and stroke
- The course has been fully developed by first aid professionals
- The course is accredited
- Full online course with no time limits, you can pause and re-start at your own convenience
- Full audio description
- Duration 2-3 hours
- Download certificate on the same day
Course cost: £25.00 plus vat
Certification: Approved by IIRSM
You have 3 options as above.
Free trial : This will allow you to access the modules to have a look at the content.
Buy now: Click on the link to purchase the course, please note all courses are plus vat.
Business: Apple Group online learning can set up an account for the candidate to login directly, for more information on multiple bookings and discounts please contact us.
Below are some useful links on our online courses.