Table-Bench Saw Training
This table-Bench saw training course is the first step towards those who use circular saws in the workplace, this training course is designed to provide delegates with an appreciation of the requirements of UK LAW.
Training is a mandatory requirement by law for those who use table-bench saws as part of their daily work activity.
Course aims and Objectives
- Introduction to circular saw benches, including safe working practice;
- Parliamentary regulations
- Provide delegates with the correct information on the dangers when using a circular saw bench in the workplace
- Introduction to different types of table-bench saw
- Current legislation reference your work equipment
- What are the Hazards when using a table-bench saw
- What is the Risk to the user plus others in your workplace
- Collective controls, what is the purpose
- Individual safety measures of control
- Component parts and their purpose
- Installation checks before and after use
- Procedures the user must follow before start up of the circular saw
- Operator instruction
- Label identification
- Safe operating procedures when using the table saw
- Maintenance and cleaning before and after use of the circular saw
- Noise and emissions procedures you must adhere to within the parameters of the law
Course benefits: On completion of the table-bench saw training course, the user will have a greater knowledge of the theory and practical elements when using a circular saw
Course Duration: 6 hours
Course location: Apple Group Training, locations are based in Leeds, Sheffield and Birmingham. We also have the use of up to 300 partner training centres in the UK.
If you can not travel to one of our locations then as long as your workplace is suitable, we can provide training onsite to suit.
Certification: Accredited through CPD (Continuous Professional Development) under the heading safe use of power tools.
If you would like the Table-Bench Saw training course onsite, please contact us for more information.
Apple Group Training aim to beat any equivalent quote.
Full UK Coverage
Aberdeen Ayr Airdrie Bath Bangor Brighton Bradford Basingstoke Basildon Barnsley Bristol Bolton Blackpool Blackburn Birmingham Birkenhead Bedford Bournemouth Chester Chesterfield Coatbridge Colchester Crawly Coventry Cumbernauld Cheltenham Chelmsford Cardiff Cambridge Derby Doncaster Dundee Dunfermline Darlington East Kilbride Eastbourne Edinburgh Exeter Glasgow Halifax Hamilton Hastings Hartlepool Hemel Hempstead High Wycombe Huddersfield Ipswich Inverness Kilbride Kilmarnock Kingston upon Hull Kirkcaldy Leeds Leicester Lincoln London Liverpool Livingston Luton Maidstone Manchester Middlesbrough Milton Keynes Newport Newcastle upon Tyne Newport Northampton Norwich Nottingham Nuneaton Oldham Oxford Paisley Portsmouth Preston Perth Peterborough Plymouth Poole Raleigh Reading Rochdale Rotherham Sale Salford Sheffield Stevenage Stirling Stockport Stoke-on-Trent Sunderland Sutton Coldfield Swansea Swindon Southampton Southend-on-Sea Slough Solihull Southport St Asaph St Albans St David’s Swansea Telford Warrington Watford Weston-Super-Mare Wigan Wolverhampton Worcester Worthing York