Working safely online learning training course is ideal for those who have a responsibility within the workplace, a company has a moral, legal and financial duty to provide a safe place at work.
The training course consists of 7 modules.
- Module 1. Introduction
- Module 2. Defining hazard and risk
- Module 3. Identifying common hazards
- Module 4. Improving safety performance
- Module 5. Protecting the environment
- Module 6. Final assessment
- Module 7. Hazard Perception
- The course has been fully developed by health and safety professionals
- The course is accredited
- Full online course with no time limits, you can pause and re-start at your own convenience
- Full audio description
- Duration 150 minutes
- Download certificate on the same day
Course cost: £25.00 plus vat
Certification: ROSPA & IIRSM
You have 3 options as above.
Free trial: This will allow you to access the modules to have a look at the content.
Buy now: Click on the link to purchase the course, please note all courses are plus vat.
Below are some useful links to our online courses.