Battery Power – Air – Butane Gas Nail Guns
The purpose of the nail gun training course is to provide operatives on instruction, information on the safe use of their nail gun.
Employees must be trained prior to operating nail guns in the workplace. Many people are injured each year through misuse, negligence or lack of training on the safe use of your nail gun.
Course Aims and Objectives
- Provide information, Instruction on the safe use of a nail gun in the workplace.
- Be aware of the hazards and risk when using a nail gun on site.
- Course Introduction
- Puwer regulations
- Hazard – risk and control
- Collective and Individual controls, what does this mean?
- Nail gun manufacture types
- Checking your nail gun before use
- Identifying the components of a nail gun
- PPE requirements, minimum standard requirements
- General use and the safety precautions that must be followed
- Practical participation of nail gun types by all course candidates
- Maintaince procedures, cleaning and service of your nail gun
- Importance of correct Storage
- Written audit by trainer
Duration: 4 hours
Certification: Certified through CPD, under the banner of safe use of power tools, this evidence can be used as continuous professional development within your industry. (CPD)
The certification is valid for 3 years.
Course location: Apple Group Training, locations are based in Leeds, Sheffield and Birmingham. We also have the use of up to 300 partner training centres in the UK.
If you can not travel to one of our locations then as long as your workplace is suitable, we can provide training onsite to suit.
Benefits: Knowing that your employees, sub-contractors will have received training on the safe use of a nail gun to the highest standard.
If you would like more information on the course content, cost of individual open courses or group bookings please contact us.
Full UK Coverage
Aberdeen Ayr Airdrie Bath Bangor Brighton Bradford Basingstoke Basildon Barnsley Bristol Bolton Blackpool Blackburn Birmingham Birkenhead Bedford Bournemouth Chester Chesterfield Coatbridge Colchester Crawly Coventry Cumbernauld Cheltenham Chelmsford Cardiff Cambridge Derby Doncaster Dundee Dunfermline Darlington East Kilbride Eastbourne Edinburgh Exeter Glasgow Halifax Hamilton Hastings Hartlepool Hemel Hempstead High Wycombe Huddersfield Ipswich Inverness Kilbride Kilmarnock Kingston upon Hull Kirkcaldy Leeds Leicester Lincoln London Liverpool Livingston Luton Maidstone Manchester Middlesbrough Milton Keynes Newport Newcastle upon Tyne Newport Northampton Norwich Nottingham Nuneaton Oldham Oxford Paisley Portsmouth Preston Perth Peterborough Plymouth Poole Raleigh Reading Rochdale Rotherham Sale Salford Sheffield Stevenage Stirling Stockport Stoke-on-Trent Sunderland Sutton Coldfield Swansea Swindon Southampton Southend-on-Sea Slough Solihull Southport St Asaph St Albans St David’s Swansea Telford Warrington Watford Weston-Super-Mare Wigan Wolverhampton Worcester Worthing York