Nail Gun Training
The purpose of the nail gun training course is to provide operatives on instruction, information on the safe use of their nail gun.
Three most common types of nail gun: Battery Power – Air – Butane Gas.
Employees and subcontractors must to be trained prior to operating nail guns.
Course Aims and Objectives
Provide information, Instruction on the safe use of a nail gun in the workplace.
- Course Introduction
- HSE – The law and associated regulations
- Hazard and risk analysis
- Control measures collective and Individual
- Nail gun types
- Maintenance of your nail gun
- Identifying the components of a nail gun
- PPE requirements
- General use and the safety precautions that must be followed
- Practical demonstration of nail gun by all course candidates
- Storage procedure
- Written or verbal test dependant on the learner
Duration: 6 hours
Certification: Certified through Apple Group Training, this evidence can be used as continuous professional development within your industry. (CPD)
Course location: Apple Group provide a mobile service which allows us to come to you , we also have training centres in Leeds, Bedford, Birmingham and Glasgow including the use of up to 300 different locations in the UK
Benefits: Knowing that your employees, sub-contractors will have received training to the highest standard.
If you would like more information on the course content, cost of individual open courses or group bookings please contact us.