£64.95 + vat
The Safety Base makes an instant, level, anti-slip footing on uneven, sloping or flat ground without the safety trade off of back leg attachments. Used daily within the ladder industry.
The Safety Base makes an instant, level, anti-slip footing on uneven, sloping or flat ground without the safety trade off of back leg attachments.
- Levels in seconds. Just move the ladder across the specially angled top to achieve plumb. No screws or mechanical adjustments required
- Anti-slip. Weighing approx 8 kgs and with a particularly high friction bottom panel, one single unit provides outstanding resistance to ground slip for both ladder feet at
the same time.
- Anti-wobble. Unlike rigid flat bottom devices that wobble on uneven ground, the flexible matt self adjusts and settles safely in position.
- Flexible Case. Avoids injury or damage if accidentally dropped
- Portable. Comfortable stout webbing handle
- Tough and durable. Made from rot proof and outstandingly tough woven polyester impregnated with PVC. Stitched with double bonded nylon
- No assembly required. Supplied in a convenient lay flat form.
Just fill base with 3.5 litres of 10 mm pea gravel (not included)