Steps and Ladder Inspection CourseThis course has been designed for managers, supervisors and those who's work involves the inspection and record keeping of your ladders at work. This course is in line with the relevant current legislation.
Course aims and objectives
- What is the purpose of inspection
- Current legislation related to this course
- Who is responsible
- How often should we inspect our ladders
- How often should we record our findings
- BS and EN standards and testing of ladders
- Standards of your steps and ladders
- Procedures of disposal of faulty ladders
- Types of ladders, including associated equipment
- Manufacturing guide lines
- Evaluation of your ladders
- Practical assessment
Accredited through Apple Group, you may use this certificate as evidence towards continuous professional development.
If you would like the Inspection of Steps and Ladder training course onsite, please contact us for more information.
For a more detailed quote on cost, group bookings, individual open courses, inspection of your steps and ladder or, Train the Trainer course please contact us.
Apple Group Training aim to beat any equivalent quote.