PETZL Astro-Bod Rope Access Harness
This full body harness has been designed for greater efficiency and comfort, when used in applications for fall arrest, work positioning and suspension.
- Ventral attachment points are for a descender as well as a positioning lanyard for use in single mode.
- Lateral attachment points are for a positioning lanyard when used in double mode.
- Sternal attachment point is for when the user is connecting to a fall arrest lanyard.
- Dorsal attachment point is for when the user is using a fall arrest system.
- The rear attachment point on the waist belt is for when using a restraint lanyard.
- In addition it comes with a wide semi-rigid waist belt and leg loops for excellent support if suspended.
- Its lightweight and breathable construction maximises air flow.
- The shoulder straps have a system for stowing the fall arrest lanyard connectors meanwhile keeping them within reach.
- Foam shoulder straps are widely spaced to reduce neck chafing so that when the waist belt is loaded they help to distribute the load over the shoulders.
- This harness is fastened by a screw lock, manual locking karabiner that is certified to European and Russian standards.
- The harness is couple with facilities for carrying tools including, six pre-shaped equipment loops with protective sheath, two slots are for the CARITOOL tool holder, as well as four slots for the TOOLBAG tool pouch.
- Certification(s): CE EN 361, CE EN 358, CE EN 813, EAC
- Material(s): nylon, polyester, aluminium, steel.
- Guarantee 3 years.
|Color(s)||black-yellow||black yellow||black yellow|
|Waist belt||65-80 cm||70-93 cm||83-120 cm|
|Leg loops||44-59 cm||47-62 cm||50-65 cm|
|Stature||160-180 cm||165-185 cm||175-200 cm|
|Weight||2045 g||2090 g||2170 g|
Apple Group are suppliers of all PETZL equipment.